Tinashe is set to embark on her headlining BB/ANG3L Tour, with the U.S. East Coast leg kicking off on January 31, 2024, in Atlanta, Georgia. The tour is in support of her latest album, BB/ANG3L, released on September 8 via Ricky Reed’s Nice Life Recording Company.
- More On This Topic: Tinashe Releases BB/ANG3L Album, Delivers Sultry and Irresistible Vibes
The announced tour dates for the U.S. East Coast leg are as follows:
- Jan 31: Atlanta, GA @ Buckhead Theatre
- Feb 2: Tampa, FL @ The Ritz Ybor
- Feb 3: Orlando, FL @ The Plaza Live
- Feb 6: Washington, DC @ 9:30 Club
- Feb 9: New York, NY @ Terminal 5
- Feb 10: Philadelphia, PA @ Brooklyn Bowl Philadelphia
- Feb 12: Boston, MA @ Royale
- Feb 14: Toronto, ON @ The Danforth Music Hall
- Feb 15: Chicago, IL @ Radius
Tinashe initially planned a co-headlining tour with British artist Shygirl, but it was postponed due to a medical condition affecting Shygirl. Unfortunately, the co-headlining tour was canceled, but Tinashe is determined to bring her new show to her fans. In a statement, she mentioned, “Since receiving this news, I’ve been working tirelessly with my team to put together my own tour which will be announced in the coming weeks.”
BB/ANG3L, a seven-track album, features singles like “Needs” and “Talk To Me Nice.” Tinashe expressed that the album explores the concept of identity and aims to reflect the raw and unfiltered core of herself.
Presale tickets, including artist presale and VIP packages, are currently available, and general public ticket sales begin on Friday, Nov. 15, at noon ET. Tinashe assured fans that more tour dates would be announced soon.
Get tickets on Tinashe’s official website here.