Tamar Braxton has achieved two new certifications from the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA).
- Her 2013 single “All the Way Home” is now certified platinum for surpassing one million equivalent units. This soulful ballad, produced by The Underdogs, was released as the third single from her second album, Love and War.
- The album’s second single, “The One,” has achieved gold certification, signifying over 500,000 equivalent units sold.
Tamar Braxton’s RIAA certifications include:
- “All the Way Home“: Certified platinum (1 million equivalent units)
- “Love and War“: Certified platinum (1 million equivalent units)
- “The One“: Certified gold (500,000 equivalent units)
These certifications coincide with the 10th anniversary of her album Love and War, which was released on September 3, 2013. The album debuted at No. 2 on the Billboard 200 chart, selling 114,000 copies. It received a Grammy nomination for Best Urban Contemporary Album, while its title track earned nominations for Best R&B Song and Best R&B Performance.
“Love and War” topped Billboard’s Adult R&B Airplay chart for nine weeks, while “The One” reached No. 2 and “All the Way Home” peaked at No. 8 on the same chart.
Tamar Braxton is celebrating the 10th anniversary of Love and War with a tour, kicking off on October 22, 2023, in Dallas, Texas. The tour will cover major U.S. cities, including New York, Atlanta, and Los Angeles, and conclude on January 20, 2024, in Detroit, Michigan. Nivea, Teairra Mari, Tiffany Evans, Candiace, and Drew Sidora will join her at select tour stops.
- More On This Topic: Tamar Braxton Announces Love and War 10th Anniversary Tour
Braxton is also actively promoting her latest single, “Changed,” which was inspired by SWV and reached No. 2 on the Adult R&B Airplay chart. This single marks her return to music after her 2017 album, Bluebird of Happiness.