Ciara ‘s latest single “How We Roll,” featuring the collaborative prowess of Chris Brown, has made a remarkable ascent from its No. 4 position to clinch the coveted No. 1 spot on Billboard’s R&B Digital Song Sales chart.
Ciara’s notable top 10 hits on the R&B Digital Sales chart include:
- “Level Up,” peaked at No. 1 (2019)
- “Body Party,” peaked at No. 3 (2013)
- “I’m Out” featuring Nicki Minaj, peaked at No. 3 (2013)
- “Thinkin’ Bout You,” peaked at No. 3 (2019)
- “How We Roll” with Chris Brown, peaked at No. 1 (2023)
- “Jump” featuring Coast Contra, peaked at No. 4 (2022)
- “I Bet,” peaked at No. 5 (2015)
- “Dose,” peaked at No. 9 (2018)
- “Freak Me” featuring Tekno, peaked at No. 10 (2018)
- “Forever” featuring Lil Baby, currently at No. 10 (2023)
Turning the spotlight back to “How We Roll,” this song marks Ciara’s second venture to the No. 1 position on the R&B Digital Song Sales chart. A prior achievement was reached in August 2018 with the chart-topping success of her hit single “Level Up.”
Expanding the view across the Billboard charts, “How We Roll” rises to No. 5 on the R&B/Hip-Hop Digital Song Sales, while “Forever” debuts at an impressive No. 21. The latter track also makes its debut at No. 21 on Hot R&B Songs, while “How We Roll” gracefully transitions from No. 9 to No. 11.
- More On This Topic: Ciara and Chris Brown Team Up for Sensual New Track “How We Roll”
Adding to its accomplishments, “How We Roll” enjoys a fresh entrance at No. 35 on the Mainstream R&B/Hip-Hop Airplay chart this week.
The enchanting melodies of “How We Roll” and “Forever” derive from Ciara‘s newly unveiled EP titled CiCi. This project, released on August 18 under her label Beauty Marks Entertainment, soared to the No. 1 position on the iTunes R&B Albums chart, undoubtedly affirming her musical prowess and resonance with audiences.
Ciara candidly shared her thoughts on this EP: “I wanted to curate and set the tone of my next music chapter with this EP. This project is the start of really exciting things to come, but most importantly, I want my fans to know that the Ci Ci they have always loved is in her R&B bag.”
Reflecting on her collaboration with Chris Brown, Ciara recounted, “It was so much fun working with Breezy because we have been wanting to work together for some time. We are so proud of what we made together and most importantly the growth we have had as artists.” She also shared the heartwarming sentiment of bonding over their shared experience of parenthood, which added an extra layer of sweetness to the project.
Experience the musical magic of “How We Roll” by Ciara and Chris Brown below as these talented artists continue to make waves on the charts: