Multi-talented artist Ty Dolla $ign has just unveiled the dates for his much-anticipated “More Motion Less Emotion” tour, promising an exceptional musical journey for his fans around the globe.
“Prepare to immerse yourselves in a rhythmically-rich musical saga.” – Ty Dolla $ign
The “More Motion Less Emotion” tour is set to commence on October 1st, promising a tapestry of uniquely blended sounds and vibrations. It serves as a testament to Ty’s artistic prowess, who has been recognized as a potent force in the music industry, hailed for his resonating melodies and evocative lyrics.
Fans are already buzzing with anticipation on Twitter and Instagram, echoing their excitement and looking forward to experiencing the magnetic aura of Ty in a live setting. There’s no doubt that this tour will stir the emotions and ignite the souls of the audience, promising an unforgettable experience.
In an industry where staying relevant can be challenging, Ty has not only maintained his allure but also deepened his fan base through his collaborations. One such memorable collaboration is with Monica on the track “Friends,” which can be found here.
Here is the full list of the tour dates and venues:
- Sep 15 – San Diego, CA @ Soma
- Sep 16 – Anaheim, CA @ House of Blues
- Sep 18 – Tempe, AZ @ Marquee Theatre
- Sep 19 – Albuquerque, NM @ Revel
- Sep 21 – Dallas, TX @ House of Blues
- Sep 22 – Austin, TX @ Stubb’s Waller Creek Amp
- Sep 23 – Houston, TX @ Warehouse Live
- Sep 24 – New Orleans, LA @ The Fillmore
- Sep 26 – St. Louis, MO @ The Pageant
- Sep 27 – Nashville, TN @ Brooklyn Bowl Nashville
- Sep 29 – St. Petersburg, FL @ Jannus Live
- Sep 30 – Miami, FL @ Oasis Wynwood
- Oct 1 – Orlando, FL @ The Vanguard
- Oct 3 – Atlanta, GA @ The Tabernacle
- Oct 4 – Raleigh, NC @ The Ritz
- Oct 6 – Silver Spring, MD @ The Fillmore
- Oct 7 – Philadelphia, PA @ Franklin Music Hall
- Oct 8 – Brooklyn, NY @ Brooklyn Steel
- Oct 10 – Boston, MA @ House of Blues
- Oct 11 – Montreal, Canada @ Rebel
- Oct 14 – Cleveland, OH @ Cleveland Masonic
- Oct 15 – Chicago, IL @ The Salt Shed
- Oct 17 – Denver, CO @ Cervantes Masterpiece Ballroom
- Oct 18 – Salt Lake City, UT @ The Union Event Center
- Oct 20 – Portland, ME @ Roseland Theater
- Oct 21 – Vancouver, Canada @ Harbour Event Centre
- Oct 22 – Seattle, WA @ Showbox Sodo
- Oct 24 – Sacramento, CA @ Ace of Spades*
- Oct 26 – Los Angeles, CA @ The Novo
- Oct 27 – San Francisco, CA @ The Warfield*
As the “More Motion Less Emotion” tour shapes up to be the talk of the town, make sure you don’t miss out on this unique musical journey with Ty Dolla $ign!
Ty Dolla $ign, a singer, songwriter, and record producer from Los Angeles, has steadily gained fame and recognition in the music industry. His soulful voice, coupled with a versatile range of music genres, has helped him carve a unique space in the hearts of music lovers worldwide. His collaborations with big names and his unique musical offerings have solidified his status as a force to be reckoned with.
- When does Ty Dolla $ign’s ‘More Motion Less Emotion’ tour begin?
The tour is set to commence on October 1st.
- Where can I find the tour dates and venues?
The complete list of tour dates and venues can be found on Ty Dolla $ign’s official website.
- Where can I get tickets for the tour?
Tickets for the tour can be purchased from the same official website.
- Where can I listen to Ty Dolla $ign’s latest collaboration with Monica?
You can listen to the song ‘Friends’ on Spotify.