Want to make the perfect blueberry pancakes for breakfast? We’ve got you covered! Find the easiest recipe for the fluffiest pancakes below and delight your household with a delicious breakfast.
2 cups flour
4 teaspoons baking powder
½ teaspoon baking soda
¼ teaspoon salt
1 ¾ cups milk or as needed
3 tablespoons butter melted
3 tablespoons maple syrup
1 cup blueberries or more to taste
- Whisk dry ingredients in a bowl. Combine milk, eggs, melted butter, and maple syrup in a second bowl.
- Add wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir just until combined, batter should look slightly lumpy.
- Preheat a griddle or frying pan to 350°F (medium heat). Lightly grease with oil.
- Pour ¼ cup batter for each pancake and immediately sprinkle with blueberries. Cook until bubbles form and begin to pop, about 2 minutes. Flip and cook on the other side for about 1-2 minutes.
- Using tongs, wipe the blueberry off of the pan/griddle before making the next batch.